Get it here:
Download: Storyteller: Fireside Tales – Alpha 0.3 Build (IndieDB)
Download: Storyteller: Fireside Tales – Alpha 0.3 Build (Mediafire Mirror)
ALPHA 0.3 NOTES
Updates/New Features – 0.3 Alpha
- Got rid of tesselation on character.
- Hid character until DK2 arrives for proper leaning/head rotation.
- Revamped level with less meshes and better/faster geometry
- Added distant birds
- Added ambient morning sounds
- Selecting a book that is currently already playing will simply pause it now (this is an effect of the below fix).
- Added batch files for selecting different UE4 options that might be useful for getting extra performance for Oculus Rift users.
- Fixed an issue that would cause weird behavior in the menu system when switching to a different book.
Keybinds/How to Use
F1 – Reset HMD (for Oculus Rift)
Spacebar – Pause/Play current book
Enter – Create bookmark at current time. Note: This does not currently save per-book. So you could do weird things like make a bookmark that’s greater than duration of the audio. I don’t really need bug reports for this case – I know it’s there.
Right/Up Arrows – Cycle bookmarks. This will skip to the first bookmark, and so on, until it loops bookmarks.
Escape – Opens or closes the floating books menu (you can exit from the menu, just hover over the book in the center column, bottom row).